Scramble, a new game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Complete package with cartridge, box, and full color manual!
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Scramble was a beloved arcade horizontal shooter, developed by Konami in 1981. A (supposed?) prequel to Gradius, it was the first side-scrolling shooter with automatic scrolling and multiple stage layout. The arcade was a huge hit, and the game was ported (officially and unofficially) to many systems, including the Vectrex and the Atari 2600.
But now it's finally here, on the NES!
Featuring five completely different stages, requiring completely different strategies, blast your way into the enemy base and destroy the final boss!
Only you can save mankind. Do you have what it takes?
- Five unique levels.
- One final boss.
- Up-tempo, intense music from Thomas Cipollone.
- Achievements! Some easy achievements and some insane achievements, for prolonged gameplay!
- Flash saving. Save your achievements and high scores!
- Two player mode. Use one or two controllers (the game will detect!) and play along with a friend!
- A brand new cartridge, with GTROM board from Membler Industries!
- A full color, cardboard box.
- A professionally printed full color manual.
Game tested to work on an authentic Nintendo Entertainment System, both front loader and top loader.
Will also, of course, work on the AVS from retroUSB (including full scoreboard compatibility!)
WILL NOT WORK with any clone system. This means anything not listed here. It's crap. Don't play on that.
- Game programmed by Kevin Hanley.
- Technical support (as always) by Brian Parker.
- Music done by Thomas Cipollone.
- Graphics done by Kevin Hanley. Inspired by a cross between the Arcade and Atari 2600 versions.
- Beta testing by Matt Benhart, Tim Wurdinger, and Beau Holland.
- Box printed by Josh Byerly.
- Manual printed by Aaron Edelman.
- Photography by Kyndal Howard
No customer reviews for the moment.